Make the perfectly baked chicken breast moist and tender on the inside with crispy skin on the outside. The dish pictured here was mojo criollo chicken I made for my niece. The recipe below is for a basic baked chicken breast that was given to me by my friend Nicole B! You can add whatever you want in your marinade before cooking. Be creative!
– Chicken breasts (inspect package. Make sure raw chicken hasn’t been steeping in a lot of blood — a breeding ground for bacteria.)
– Montreal Steak Seasoning
– Morton’s Nature’s Seasons Seasoning Blend
- Pre-heat oven at 350 degrees.
- Season both sides of each chicken breast with the two different seasonings getting underneath the skin as well.
- Place chicken breasts skin-side up in a deep pan lined with aluminum foil.
- Place in oven on the middle rack. Bake for 1 hour. Then immediately set to low broil for 10 minutes in oven.
- Carefully remove cooked chicken from oven and be prepared to wow your guests.